Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting including, but not limited to, screening, recruiting, and recommending placement of staff. Oversees the strategy creation and implementation of the staff recruitment process.
• Must have effective oral and written communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Proven interpersonal skills required
• Must be detail-oriented
• Strong knowledge of recruitment laws and practices is necessary
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work well in pressure situations
• Must be proficient in MS Office products
• Must be proficient in an ATS system; preferably iCIMS
• Ability to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner is required
1+ years of relevant human resources experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must be able to work in a sitting position at a computer for extended periods of time.
1.00 FTE, 12 month position