Assists with processes and projects that focus on employee benefits and recognition program functions.
• Audits, tracks, reconciles, and processes vendor bills and associated benefits forms.
• Manages the Continuation of Benefits Coverage (CBC) process, payments, and notifications.
• Coordinates the worker’s compensation program and completes reporting.
• Coordinates the annual housing allowance process and mid-year addition requests.
• Oversees tuition reimbursement process.
• Provides faculty benefit overviews to applicants and benefit orientations to adjuncts and other employees as needed.
• Assists with New Employee Benefit Packets and Open Enrollment materials.
• Coordinates the recognition award processes.
• Updates and maintains the Human Resources Website.
• First point of contact for Benefit questions.
• Serves as the primary back-up to the HR Administrative Assistant.
1+ years of professional experience, human resources experience preferred.
Post-high school training/coursework required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.