Coordinates and implements processes and projects with a focus on recruitment, professional development, and student employment functions.
• Assists with interviews and phone screens
• Collaborates with Sr. HR Partners and Hiring Mangers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates
• Coordinates background checks and pre-boarding paperwork
• Maintains applicant tracking system
• Assists Sr. HR Partners with planning and executing programs and workshops for employees and departments
• Maintains job descriptions
• Maintains staff organizational charts
• Serves as back-up to the Administrative Assistant
• Coordinates and completes salary surveys
• Assists with annual performance review process
• Coordinates the annual new student employment hiring process
1+ years of professional experience, human resources experience preferred.
Post-high school training/coursework required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.