Coordinate and manage all functions of the Bethel Testing Center.
Oversee the scheduling and administration of the testing center, including:
• oversight of all aspects of exams including confidentiality and security of all testing materials, test logs, and other test documents
• ensure the testing center functions properly and is secure (testing materials, faculty instructions, headphones, computer programs, etc. are on hand and working)
• return of testing materials to the appropriate instructors, agencies, or other colleges as required
• proctor exams as needed
• maintain and keep accurate reporting records and testing schedules for students
• work with faculty to have the information/materials to proctor exams in a timely manner.
• develop testing schedules that fit the needs of faculty and students
• provide weekly updates on number of exams proctored
• hire, train, supervise and manage schedules of the test proctors.
Work with students who have need of special accommodations, including but not limited to reading tests, scribing tests, or providing a special testing climate. Prepare documentation of cheating or dishonesty to assist in student discipline process.
• Excellent verbal, writing, problem solving and organizational skills
• Intermediate knowledge of word, spreadsheet programs and Google Docs, including working with applications with diverse people groups
• Proven self-starter; able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple duties and responsibilities
• Able to work with a diverse group of students and faculty.
2+ years’ experience working in college setting, preferably in students and faculty related services.
Post-high school training/coursework required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Position will be required to frequently sit, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls.
40 hours/10 months (August 1 – May 31)