Provide administrative support for the Marital & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling programs and manage relations between the programs’ (and programs’ director), faculty, students, prospective students, the academic institution (BSSD, Bethel Seminary, Bethel University), governing boards (CA Board of Behavioral Sciences), accrediting agencies (COAMFTE, ATS, HLC), professional associations (CAPS, AAMFT, CAMFT, CACREP), various mental health organizations, churches and other communities of interest.
Direct assistance to program director, professors and students:
Assistance with program fulfillment of BBS requirements and COAMFTE standards:
Support for practicum:
Program event management:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet research strategies are required.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple duties in limited time.
• Must have demonstrated initiative and self-motivation.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative environment and receive direction from others.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and must have a close attention to detail.
• Must have the capacity to interact with a wide variety of individuals in a professional, respectful and highly confidential manner.
• Must be able to work independently
2 years of administrative experience, with prior history of coordinating corporate and special event functions desired.
Must be able to work in a sitting position at a computer for extended periods of time.
40 hours per week/12 months per year