Responsible for the administration, implementation, adoption and coordinated support of the CRM tool which enables the Enrollment Management strategies, workflow and processes.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively through organizational knowledge and culture awareness
• Excellent communication and presentation skills: with the ability to translate business needs into CRM deliverables and vis versa
• Keen ability to represent the voice of the customer/end user experience while balancing competing demands from internal CRM customers
• Analytically minded with the ability to clearly and consistently document requested changes and or customizations with the desire to share this knowledge with others and build this skill set within the organization
• Project Management and organizational skills with experience in prioritizing, tracking, and completing tasks; effectively managing multiple deadlines; communicating status and escalating issues as appropriate.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
• Experience with relational databases preferably with student information systems and data integration tools
• Detail-oriented and a creative, resourceful problem-solver.
• Innovative and eager to learn and share new ideas and approaches
3+ year’s business process development experience with increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments in project management, process or similar responsibilities. Operational and data management experience strongly preferred, specifically within higher education, admissions and recruiting. Experience working with Salesforce and Saleforce administration strongly preferred. Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus.
Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in IT, organizational development or business related fields.
Can function in a busy environment with many potential interruptions. Must be able to work in a sitting position at a computer for extended periods of time.
1.00 FTE/12 month position.