Lead and Manage Program Launch, Change, and Retirement Process
- Lead programs through the launch, change, and retirement processes
- Manage cross-functional launch, change and retirement processes so that the efforts of all involved departments (e.g. Academics, Admissions, Marketing, Registrar’s Office, Student Success, Instructional Design and Financial Aid) are coordinated and meet the project timeline.
- Modify processes in response to unique characteristics of each launch/change/retirement
- Continuously improve processes to facilitate fast and smooth program launch, change, and retirement.
Lead and Manage Program Revision Cycle
- Develop, manage, and improve a process to ensure each academic program goes through review and revision on a regular basis (e.g. once every five years)
- Collaborate with the Dean of Academic and Business Operations to ensure instructional design workload is reserved and allocated towards programs due for review and revision.
Market Horizon Scanning
- Regularly scan the labor market and higher education student market to identify prospective new programs
- Report findings of horizon scanning to CAPS/Sem/GS leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing to obtain market research for programs that CAPS/Sem/GS leadership identifies as potential opportunities
Oversight of CAPS, Sem, GS Catalogs
- Ensure the catalogs are accurate, have a professional appearance, and are published in a timely manner
- Supervise Catalog Specialist
- Back-up Catalog Specialist
- Continuously improve systems for consistent and accurate communication of catalog-relevant information from various departments and offices to the Catalog Specialist
- Support the Annual Program Review process by collecting data from various sources and providing that data to program directors.
- Manage academic productivity reports for all academic programs in CAPS/Sem/GS.
- Provide other data reporting support as needed.
- Supervise the Academic and Business Operations student worker
- Other duties as assigned