Provide administrative support for the Marital & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling programs and manage relations between the program director, faculty, students, prospective students, the academic institution and other stakeholders.
• Administers program information including maintaining program sections in academic catalog (paper and online), updating program and student manuals annually, composing and managing key documents, scheduling monthly program team meetings and transcribing minutes, and processing correspondence between program personnel and other stakeholders.
• Prepares and maintains records, logs, reports, & syllabi
• Maintains departmental website.
Direct assistance to program director, professors and students:
• Assists students and professors with enrollment, managing student files and information
• Assists with course-related needs (e. g. Moodle, miscellaneous paperwork, copyright permission and fees.).
• Serves as primary administrative support to the Program Director
Assistance with program fulfillment of BBS requirements and COAMFTE standards
Support for practicum:
• Maintains students’ practicum files with required paperwork; updates students’ practicum manuals annually; organizes orientation meetings; etc.
Program event management:
• Develops, coordinates and/or administers program events including marketing, managing guest lists, scheduling, and coordinating registration, etc.
Must have the capacity to interact with a wide variety of individuals in a professional, respectful and highly confidential manner.
2 years of administrative experience, with prior history of coordinating corporate and special event functions desired.
2 years post-high school training/coursework required.
Must be able to work in a sitting position at a computer for extended periods of time.
40 hours per week/12 months per year